Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

New Year.. new beginnings.

I've always loved that concept....

I've just finished writing my last chapter for 2011.  I took a gamble on the last few pages, and it paid off.  It went out with a "bang", amongst great company; good food; lot's of laughter and camaraderie.  One of the best New Years in a long time.

My new book is already in the making, and is open to new opportunities and experiences.  The pages are blank and I'm looking forward to filling them.

I don't make resolutions for the coming year.  I draw from past experiences in seeking a good balance in my life. Mind, body and soul is what I focus on.

My aim for Chapter One is to make a conscious effort to surround myself with people I enjoy and bring me positive energies.   I'm also hoping to fill Chapter One with my Simple Pleasures of yoga and hiking.

I have a feeling that 2012 will make a good year.  After all, I'm the author of my life.

1 comment: