Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Do-nothing-Days

Woke up with a severe frozen shoulder and neck this morning.  There was no point in contemplating going to work, so a lazy stay-at-home day was in the making.

I don't recall the last time I watched TV or read a book during the day, simply because I don't allow myself.  There's always something to do at home.

Well, today I had no choice but to take it easy and what a treat this was.  I watched a movie in the morning, spent an hour on the phone and read some in the afternoon.  I only got up to fill up on Advil and reheat the heating pad.



Even with all the pain, I felt so relaxed... No pressure to get up to do something.  I really enjoyed my sick-day!

I should really treat myself to more of those "do-nothing-days"...

No comments:

Post a Comment