Sunday, January 22, 2012

To follow your intuitions or not....



I have this feeling that 2012 is going to be a positive year so I wasn't surprised when my friend stopped by the other day and said,  "There's something abut 2012; I have this intuition that it will be good". 

Is it purely wishful thinking?  Or, is it because 2011 wasn't the best of year for the two of us, and it can only get better from here on?  Are we consciously making it a better year?

Whatever the answer may be, it doesn't matter. I'm determined to make positive choices and changes in my life, even if it goes against the mainstream.   But then again, I've never been one to follow in others footsteps.

Most people have a plan, and that's great.   I'm on the other hand is taking a leap into the unknown. 

I don't know what my future holds, but I know what my intuition tells me and that's not to keep waiting for tomorrow.

After all, the year of the dragon brings promise of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment