This book club brings me many positive experiences.
- Commitment to reading one book each month
- Reading books that I otherwise would not choose
- Discussing the books; not always agreeing but feeling free to speak candidly without being judged
- Getting to know the other ladies through our discussions, often inspiring and intimate conversations where we have shared joys and sorrows.
- Belonging to a group where we all have something in common; reading.
- The opportunity of meeting published recognized authors
- Excellent samples of food that often tie in with the book.